- Gather requirements, analyze and organize information about SAP Financial and Management Accounting applicationss.
- Design, develop and implement reports, forms and configuration changes required by managements.
- Evaluate and approve data output from SAP Financial and Management Accounting applications.
- Recommend implementation approaches and upgrades for new functionalities and application versions.
- Initiate and conduct onsite observations to determine business functions efficiently using optimal methods, tools and skillsets.
- Maintain defects and problem logs, opportunities and track process improvements.
Skills required: SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, Service Now, HP Service Manager, and MS SharePoint. Master's degree in Science, Technology, Business Administration, or Engineering (any) with 1 year of experience in job offered or related occupation is required.
Bachelor's degree in any of the above-mentioned fields along with 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of Master's plus 1 year of experience.Work location: Cherry Hill, NJ and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Send Resume to HR Dept., ITeans America, LLC., 811 Church Road, Suite #165, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
All employees of ITeans America, LLC. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.